Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What Cheaters Say

I came across this website in which people who were cheated by their spouse posted up what their spouse say after being caught cheating. Amazingly, my husband actually said some of the same things!

These are what they said in which was similar to what he said:


My cheater said:

"You are trying to control me and it is not going to be that way"



My cheater said:
"Nothing is happening, we are just friends, and enjoy each others company. You are really blowing this out of proportion"

My cheater said:
"why were you checking my phone anyway?"

My cheater said:
"we are just buddies and nothing else!"

My cheater said:
"The only reason i was talking to her was about us"


So can I conclude that most cheating spouse use the same excuses?

No comments: