Friday, October 22, 2010

As Days Go By...

Larissa is growing so fast, reaching her milestones so fast that I fear I will not be there to catch them all.

It is amazing to see a little human being grow to become a little toddler. It feels like everything that I have done, I do it for her.

As I lay beside her watching her sleep, I can't help but think of how I would give up everything in the world just to be there to watch her sleep. *Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith starts playing in my head*

From a little baby who can do nothing, not even move her hands and legs, she has grown to be a beautiful girl who can stand on her own, unsupported and is even taking small steps. All these in 11 months. There will be so much more about life for her to learn and I will be by her side all the way to guide her.

Its a scary thought that soon, my girl whom I love so preciously, will be influenced by friends and not be as close to her mummy anymore and might even chuck me aside. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the day never comes. I guess no mummies want that day to come. Unless that mummy is like my mummy, one who is extremely bochap about her kids.


My precious sleeping so soundly. She has got my family's signature flat nose. heehee...

Munching on something. Forgot what issit.
 
This is how she sleeps at night. heehee...


No comments: