Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Do You Use Contact Lens?

I am thinking of ordering some iFairy contact lens and I need 5 pairs to get a 10% discount.

Are you a user of contact lens? If you are, maybe we can combine our orders to enjoy the discount together. I am ordering 2 pairs for myself so I will need another 3 pairs to enjoy the discount. You will only need to pay the registered post or we can meet up at Toa Payoh or Sembawang for you to collect the lens.

These lens are 16mm instead of the usual 14.8mm. I have never tried them myself and would like to give them a try. These lens are priced at SGD25.00 each. I do know of another blog who sells these lens at SGD38.00 each and claims that she is not making much. Well, that is another story all together.

Anyway, you can take a look at the types of contacts here.

Do email me at paperger85@yahoo.com.sg if you are interested in the lens.

No comments: