Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Third Parties in A Relationship

Edited Post

This ZR/Alvin/Yuki scandal is all over the blogsphere. It appears that many people are condemning Zoe Raymond for coming in between a relationship that was heading for marriage.

Coming from a marriage wrecked by a third party, here are my own two cents.

I think all parties at fault. 6 months after I left my ex, I realised that there has been warning signs all along and I just did not pay much notice to it. Perhaps my being married made me think that things will work out and I shouldn't pay too much attention to it.

My ex was too easily tempted. He cheated twice in less than 6 months. It only went to show how vulnerable he was to temptation. Part of me would like to think that all men are the same but I do know of men who will reject all temptation.

The third party - yes, I hated her. I have so much hatred for her that I probably can still kick her in the face if I see her now but as a woman, I know what its like when you meet someone you think is the love of your life. This woman claimed that she had no idea he was married but I guess all third party will claim the same.

I blame mostly on my own marriage being not strong enough. Now, coming two years to having left him, I feel good. I don't need anyone else but Larissa in my life and that is good enough.

I hope that Yuki will find the strength in her to move on. She will realise in future that his cheating on her is good and she will find a better man in future.


On a side note, I really don't think Zoe Raymond is remotely pretty...Just A LOT of make up...and the fact that she promotes herself as a model? I'm sorry but she's too short to be a model in my eyes. To me, a real model should at least be 1.73m but she can barely hit the 1.65m mark.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to share my experience to every mother and to those who wished to be a mother someday. I have been in marriage for 13 yrs with no child of my own and my husband loved me so much that he never do things without me. We do almost everything together and that made my marriage so romantic and interesting for me but i have always worried about having my own kids even if it's just one. My husband never seem to be worried or talked about it and it bothered me so much. I am really short of words of what happened later but i will try to put it in a short note because it's my greatest joy on earth. Few years back my husband fell into the hand of a gold digger who tried to take him away from me. This lady manipulated my husband and he took her side and left home to stay with her for almost a year i was alone crying day by day waiting for him to call me and come back home until it got so bad that I couldn't bear it anymore and i was about giving up on him because of these online Fake spell casters and Scams who rip off my money. This is certainly a shocking and genuine living Testimony of mine and it does goes on right now in my life. I came across some suggestions and i was convinced to work with this man after i expressed what i have been passing through to DR MUNA. He told me what i needed to know and requested for an ancient items he needed to work for me I cant get those items myself and i sent him some money for him to help me and hoping this is another Scam. But when DR MUNA called me and told me he is done with my work. My husband came back home with a surprised apology gift. I had him back and right till this moment we have loved each other again more and more and i am 6 months pregnant and i will be having my third child soon. This is an extraordinary blessing and to all soon to be a mother I am telling you nothing but my true life story and here his email ID marvelspelltemple@gmail.com Whatsapp contact +2348071660388

Swaiya Lile said...

I finally was able to conceive a child of my own the year 2019 after 5 years without any issue. this really was the worst thing ever. It was a miracle that indeed shocked me. because i was left with no option but to use a Herbal Health Concoction that was prepared from Herbs to help the Immune. I got to find out about this from someone, and i talked to the direct source about my problem. He`s name is Priest Babaka and He told me how some necessary few herbs will be useful as to women`s health and recovery and He had to do what He knows best. He sent the Herbs to me and gave instruction on method of use. this all happened and i really have been able to say i`m glad God did this.
You can get in-touch with Priest Babaka via Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com Or Facebook at priest.babaka
Really just felt like dropping this.