Sunday, October 3, 2010

Abnormal?

I seriously think that my husband is abnormal. Why so? Let me explain...

If you have been reading my blog, you will know the fiasco that just blew over. He had an affair, I found out and I forgave him for once...blah blah blah...Now, let me ask you, what will you do if you are in his shoes? Will you go drinking have have fun or will you stay home for some time, behave yourself and prove that you can be trusted before you start hanging out again? I mean, its something that every human will do right? If you are in the wrong and is full of remorse, you will behave yourself for a while right?

That is what I thought but it is apparently not so! At least not with my husband! He is still asking me for permission to go out drinking, despite the fact that he knows I hate it when he goes drinking. There is no point for me to say no coz he will just keep pestering me that he wants to go. Weird isn't it? Thats why I say that he is abnormal. Perhaps he is simply living in his own world and he does not think that he needs to regain my trust and that I should trust him.

I think I need to bring him to a psychiatrist. There must be something seriously wrong with him.

No comments: