Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sick!

I haven't been updating my blog for some time now. A lot of things has happened these couple of days. In fact, I met with the woman between my husband. Misunderstandings are cleared and things made clear.

Lies broken and punches thrown. Oh yar, I got into a terrible fight with my husband and I made a police report against him. I was really angry with him. All the things he said when she was around is totally different from what he said when she is not around. Even till today, he is still insisting that he is right.

Whether or not I get back with him is still a question for I know that I will never be able to trust him like I did in the past. What I really wonder is why did he even started with her when he knows that we have got so many common friends? Even if he only did realise it later like he claimed to, he can always stop seeing her but he did not. Sighs.

Anyway, shall wait till after Larissa's birthday is over before I decided if we can still be together. I need the time to consider.

I think this incident has caused me to be so stressed that I actually fell sick. Its really terrible to be sick. Body aches and headaches thats so terrible you fee like there's an orchestra playing in your head. The fever is gone now but I still feel groggy and my head still hurts like crap. One more day of rest before I go back to work on Thursday!

No comments: