Sunday, October 10, 2010

Raving Mad!

An incredulous thing happened yesterday. I received a message on Facebook from........The Woman! (in case you have not been following my blog, this is the main person in the big affair fiasco)
\

The message started innocent enough, with her saying that she had no intention whatsoever to hook up my husband or make him leave me and she would like to meet me out to clarify things. From my point of view, I have clarified things with my husband and there is no any need for further clarification with her. I told her straight that I know it was my husband who was at fault but she is not totally free of fault. She knew that he was married and should have kept her distance, it is not appropriate to be so close that even your friends think that you are dating. Anyway, I have decided to let the matter rest and I will not meet her or contact her in any way. The next message I received from her was her saying that she is going to the police for me threatening her. I wonder when did I threaten her? Anyway, I told her to go ahead if she thinks she has a case. LOL. Silly isn't it?

Later that night, I received a call from her "godsis" asking me out to meet which I flatly turned down. My husband had already told me everything so I don't think there is much to be clarified. She kept insisting on meeting and said that there are no motives and that I can even bring my parents along. Seriously, what can we talk about? What is it that cannot be said over the phone? Ultimate stupidity, in my opinion.

After my rejection, I think she got angry and said that she has made a police report and if anything untoward happens to Sophie, I will be held responsible. Utter disgrace I think, so childish! Going to the police when people don't want to meet her. She thinks she is a three year old kiddo? If she has really got a case then get a lawyer to sue me! Why waste my time? LOL! I think this is the perfect example of what we Chinese say 惱羞成怒 which translates to shame that becomes anger.

If she had done nothing, then why be afraid of tongues wagging? I think it only proves a guilty conscience.

One more thing, why did she get her "godsis" to speak to me? Why can't she talk to me personally? By getting someone else to talk to me, it shows that she has no whatsoever respect for me. So why should I even speak to her.

No comments: