Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Disheartened.

Sometimes, when I look at other mummies' blogs and see all the places that their husband has brought them and their babies to, I really feel disheartened and disappointed.

It feels like my husband is doing nothing, absolutely nothing! Other babies of Larissa's age has gone to the zoo, been to the bird park and to other countries for holidays but Larissa has never been anywhere. Even Larissa's grandfather has brought her out more times then he did.

I wonder why he can made time to go cycling with other women but have no time to bring his child out. Everytime I ask him to bring us to town his excuse will be that he is tired. I really am sick and tired of a man like that.

I seriously should leave him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i was you, i will leave your hb..no point of turning back as there are already flaws in the marriage no matter how he changed. I went thru a marriage like yours before..but i am living in pain..there is no trust. Just wonder when will the next time he betrayed me again. But eventually it come true. Finally, i made up my mind to walk out of this marriage.

Lucky thing is that we do not have any children.