Saturday, October 2, 2010

Everything is alright now...

I have decided to trust my husband one last time and stay with him.

What I can't trust him as in letting him have his own "personal space" anymore. I have become very paranoid and will text or call him to check on him if he does not come home on time. Even when he asks for my permission to go drinking with his friends, I will tell him he is not allowed to go.

This episode has made us more loving though, as I finally understood how I have been neglecting him and his feelings for a long while. I guess my "obsession" with Larissa is too much. Its time I let go a little and not be so uptight.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your husband should not have confided in her in the first place. he doesnt have male friends? it's akin to showing her the crack so that she can rip the relationship apart.