Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Went for my 37th week check up yesterday. Baby is already 3.1kg! Its been only two weeks and she's gained 700g already! 3 more weeks to go! What if she puts on more weight? She'll be like 4kg by then!

OMG! Will I have to go for c-section? Damn....baby, you better come out soon or your mama will kill you!LOL...

Had an argument with hubby again yesterday. Still arguing over who to look after baby. His mom or my mom. I told him that it will be difficult for me if I see his mom doing something that I dont like and yet I can't say anything and he actually retorted me that what if my mom did something and he doesn't like it? Ended up with him scolding me saying that I never spare a thought for his feelings.

Men. Never listening to reasons. I told him that if we were to get his mom to look after our kid, we're better off getting a maid. At least I can scold the maid if she does something wrong, I can't possibly scold his mom when she does something wrong right? What more, a maid only costs $500 which is almost half of what his mother is asking for. The maid can do housework and my laundry as well. If his mom were to take care of our kid for us, you think I can ask her to do the laundry for me?

No comments: