Thursday, October 15, 2009

I am irritated with my hubby!

Yesterday evening, I was lying in bed when I decided to lift my shirt to inspect my tummy and I realised that I have more stretch marks at the bottom of my tummy. I was so upset at the sight of these new stretch marks and I had to examine them further so I pushed my tummy up a bit and I was grumbling to my hubby about the new stretch marks when I got a scolding from him.

Hubby: “Don't push so hard lah, you'll hurt the baby!”
Me: “Wah lao eh, your baby is protected by the amniotic fluid leh!”
(Me thinking, “KNN, all you care about is your baby lah. I'm getting stretch marks all over for your baby but you don't even care!”)

Fiaked up right? Wah lao eh, how insensitive can he be? I'm getting new stretch marks everyday and all he thinks is that if I press on my tummy too hard, I will hurt his baby!

How insensitive can a man get?

No comments: