Thursday, October 22, 2009

Die lah...My water retention is getting real bad. I can't remove my wedding band! Shucks!

Better go try soap and water to remove it before my blood supply gets cut by the ring. Can't imagine blood supply being cut and finger turning gangrene. HAha...I think too much.

Times seems to come to a standstill when you are expecting something.

8 more days to my maternity leave. 24 more days to baby's arrival.

Seems like an eternity.

I think my face is swollen already. ZzzzZzz..

Everyday is a prelude to the birth of my little princess. I feel like I am struggling every single day. The regular 5 min walk to the mrt can now take me 15 mins. Its tough for me to walk any faster as she is pressing on my bladder and with every step, I feel an increasing urge to pee.

My back aches from having to carry so much extra weight and my hubby is too lazy to give me a massage. I need a good rub down. Sighs....

I feel exhausted all the time. 12 hours of sleep doesn't seem to be sufficient at all. I can sleep throughout the day. In fact, I'd sleep throughout the day if I can.

I am getting more and more stretch marks! Yikes! What can I do to prevent them? Hubby commented that my skin looks like watermelon already! ALAMAK!!!

No comments: