Monday, October 5, 2009

Its gonna be a long day today. Didn't sleep well last night. No idea why but I just kept waking up during the night. zzzZzzZZzzz...

Had a scare this morning. Went to the toilet when I first reached office this morning and scared myself silly when there's fresh red blood in the toilet bowl. I passed urine only and there was blood...then I realised that its from my anus.

Duh....I'm probably having piles lah. Nothing serious. I kept wiping to make sure that its from my anus and not from my vagina. Haha....What a way to wake one up in the morning eh?

Its gonna be a long day ahead. I'll have to go Toa Payoh later to retrieve my netbook's box, go buy hubby's shaver blades and a new fan. The one that we're using is dying on us...and I'm already falling asleep. ZZzzzz.....

No comments: