Thursday, October 1, 2009

Its Children's Day today. Come this time next year and I will be celebrating it with my little girl. Sighs....sometimes, it still scares me to know that I'm gonna be a mother soon.

Anyway, I was reading a blog that I found of a girl from Flowerpod. Its damn funny lah...not funny as in what she posted on the blog but the way she seeks attention. She goes around the forum telling people that she used to be bullied and teased for being fat and that she is losing weight already...all the blah blah blah...

I went through her blog, looked at her photos and guess what? She is still fat. You can see from her posts dating back to 2007 that she has been talking about losing weight and she has never done it. Whats funnier is that she has not posted any photos of herself for the past 2 months.

And she said she lost weight? I don't see a change in her from the photos dating back to 2007 to the photos posted 2 months ago. HAHA....Attention seeker!

No comments: