Friday, October 16, 2009

There are times when I question myself. Why did I marry my husband? Do I really love him?

One thing that I know for sure when I married him is that he will never have an affair. Why? He is too dependent on me. He relies on me all the time, on everything. Yes, I really mean everything. Like our application for a HDB flat, I have to do everything by myself and I really mean every single thing. Sighs...

It can be mentally draining at times but I guess that is the price to pay for a Silly Hubby whom I know will never do anything behind my back.

I can read him like a book and I don't think he got the guts to do anything behind my back. He knows that I will KILL him! LOL

He sticks to me like a leech and I've got no freedom....well, thats what I got to sacrifice for a hubby like that. Do you think its worth it? I have no idea either. At least him running away and having an affair is the least of my worries. Haha....

No comments: