Friday, October 2, 2009

How does one know that one is getting really very very fat? When one realises that he/she can no longer cross her legs properly and thats what I am experiencing! I'm put on 25 kg! ARGH!!!

I almost died last night. We tried to sleep without the aircon and I swear, I almost died. I feel so suffocated and hot. I was pespiring when I tried to sleep....I couldn't breathe. In the end, I switched on the aircon.

My back is starting to ache a bit. I get breathless very easily. I can't finish my meal without take a break in between. I feel giddy. I'm almost in distress already.

And I'm only 33 weeks?! Damn....I'm DYING ALREADY!

☆.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆


Anyway, we sold off our PSP yesterday. We bought it from a friend for $250 about a year ago and we sold it off for $150. Loss of $100 but we take it as depreciation. We had no use for it anyway...if we do play, we're always fighting over it. So might as well take back some money from it.

I'm also trying to sell my netbook. Thinking of buying a proper laptop after selling of this netbook.



I like this netbook. Its got 6 cell battery can last up to 5 hours. Only problem is that the screen is too small for me at 10inches and I hate having to squint at the screen. Oh, the keyboard also poses a problem to my hubby...He only knows the one finger typing skill and the keyboard is too small for him. LOL...

No comments: