Monday, October 26, 2009

I don't understand how some people can go to bed without showering. My sister does that. My hubby does that sometimes.

The bed is where one spends 8 hours or more a day! Thats like one-third of your one whole day!

My sister is really what I call a disgusting pig. She can be out from 5pm to 11pm and just change and plonk down and fall asleep on her bed. No wonder her skin condition is disasterous. Its so damn digusting! Whats worse is her lame excuse that she did not pespire the whole time she was out.

OMG. No common sense! Doesn't she know that dirt and dust can get attached to us no matter we pespire or not?

YUCKS big time! I will not even sit on my bed if I haven't showered after reaching home! Imagine the amount of bacteria that they bring home and they even sleep with the bacteria.

I know I'm a kinda paranoid but I just find it disgusting. Revolting actually.

No comments: