Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Time is never enough...

Do you feel the same?

My typical day start at 6.45am. I sleep feed (feed her while she is sleeping) Larissa, bathe, sterilise her stuff and I am out of the door by 8.15am. She is usually still asleep when I go to work. My work ends at 6.30pm and I get home only at about 6.50pm. After I get home, I need to take dinner and settle down and its only at about 7.45pm that I have time for Larissa. She usually goes to bed at 9pm so I get to spend a total of 1 hour and 15 mins with my precious.

It feels so little isn't it?

Now, I am trying to cramp in a little time to go jog in the evenings after work but that will mean I have less time with Larissa. I really am unwilling to sacrifice the little bit of time I spend with her but I do think that I really need the exercise.

I have considered going for morning jogs but Larissa wakes up in the morning to feed and there is no fixed time so I can't leave her in the mornings. Another thing is, Larissa still wakes up for night feeds as many as 3 times a night and I wake up in the mornings really exhausted.

I know it sounds like I am making up excuses not to go for my jogs but I really wanna go...I just don't know where to find the time to...

No comments: