Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Another Trip to the Pediatrician

Another sleepless night last night. I had the aircon on at 25 degrees to ensure that it is cool enough for Larissa. She woke up a few times throughout the night and I had to soothe her so I woke up in the morning feeling like a zombie.

This morning, after Larissa woke up, she propped the upper half of her body on my bolster while she squatted in a frog leg position. I was observing her as she went about moving herself and after lying still for a while I can hear her moving her bowels. It seems like she is having pretty bad diarrhea. She lay still for a while after that and I went to tell my mother-in-law to get the water ready to bathe Larissa.

After showering her, we brought her down to the pediatrician. After a thorough examination of Larissa, the doctor concluded that she was having a gastric infection. Gave her some meds and we were sent home.

I think I am really too tired. I can't take it anymore. Especially with Larissa refusing all food and only has minimal milk intake. I am starting to snap at Larissa and I have an urge to just strangle her. Sighs. I wonder when will the torture stop.

No comments: