Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Me in A Wig!

I think I must be crazy to have worn a wig to work yesterday. It is totally not recommended at all. I bought my wig at a here. Its a synthetic wig and cost me about SGD50.

It was a crazy idea to wear a wig for so many hours (my office hours is about 10 hours). It was tight around my head, restricting the blood flow and causing me to have a massive headache. I had to take off the wig at about 3pm, let my head "breathe" for about 2 hours before I put the wig back on.

If you don't know, I shaved my head for a charity event back in July. 4 months down the road, my hair length is neither here nor there and I don't bother to style it. I usually will wear a cap in the morning after I shampooed my hair to "flatten" it. I have had remarks from my friends that my hair look like a cap on its own coz its thick and black.

This is what I look like with my normal, cap like hair. Pardon my tired look. This is what happens when you wake up to feed your baby 3 times a night.
This is what I look like with the wig. Pardon my fat and round face.
This is what I look like with my wig
Acting cute. lolxx
.Which look do you think suits me more? I'm thinking if I should grow my hair out or get a trim and start styling my hair. heehee...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U look good in the wig!

Ivy said...

Thanks for the compliments! You make me wish I can wear the wig 24/7. LOL! Maybe I should consider growing my hair out. :)