Friday, November 19, 2010

Caught?

I received a call from my mother yesterday which gave me a shock. The first words she said was to tell me to leave my husband. When I further questioned her, she said that my sister had just spotted my husband holding another woman and even carrying her handbag at Bugis MRT. That is not possible, he was supposed to be at work! What is he doing at Bugis?

I was in shock and denial at the point of time. I called my husband immediately and asked him where is he. He told me that he is in the train and at Somerset MRT already. I questioned him if he went to Bugis and the answer was unfortunately a yes.

Why is he at Bugis when he was supposed to be at work? What was he doing? Was he there with a girl? His answer is that he was with his colleague waiting for his work to start but his work was cancelled last minute and his colleague was then sent him to Bugis MRT. So he went there to buy my favourite yogurt and wanted to give me a surprise at home.

My sister is very sure that she saw my husband and says that he was only 10 meters away from her when she saw him. He was chasing the train when my sister saw him and when he saw my sister, he only ran even faster and he boarded the train just before the doors closed.

Now, I check with my sister what he was wearing and she says that he is wearing a pink tshirt with black bermudas. When I got home, he was wearing a orangey tshirt with white bermudas and my mother in law swears that he did not change after reaching home.

Now, what am I to do?!

No comments: