Monday, November 30, 2009

So tiring!

I never thought that it would be this tiring to take care of a baby!

I have been having fever for the past 3 days due to engorged breasts. Had to get my hubby to massage my breast real hard before the engorgement went down. I still have a feeling that its engorged...I'm going to TMC on saturday for my checkup and I think I will check with the nurses there if they can massage for me.

Now that my boobs are not that engorged, they are bruised like mad and damn painful. LoL...

I haven't been able to walk properly too. I think the massage lady pressed too hard and hurt some of my nerves, causing me to have leg pains. I did the massage only twice and stopped it as I found it too oily to my liking. Morever, I cannot shower! Kaoz...

The past 3 days have been really trying. Imagine having a fever burning you up, having aches and pains due to the fever, being unable to sit up due to the pain in the leg and still having to wake up in the middle of the night to breastfeed my baby! I felt like I was dying already! All I wanted was a night of rest and yet Larissa had to wake me up for her feeds. Sighs....

So very very tiring....

Larissa has a very bad habit of falling asleep during feeds and waking up once I put her down but she does not wake up immediately. She will wait till I settle down to go back to sleep before she starts crying for more milk. Crazy isn't it? Its at times like this that I feel  like killing her.

Oh, my mom has been stuffing the pacifier to her even though I told her not to. She also likes to let Larissa sleep on her stomach. All the things that I told her not to do has been done. And my irritating hubby keeps asking me when am I going to give Larissa water. At first, he was worried that baby did not get enough milk to drink and now, he is worried that baby is having too much to drink thats why she is pooping so much. And thanks to the stupid pediatrician who told him that we can give water. KNN. I hate that freaking pediatrician! Now my hubby keeps telling me that the doctor says can give water!

Sighs....ignorance...

No comments: