Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm in my 38th week already and there is still no signs that she is gonna show her face to the world. I am getting impatient.

She is putting on an average of 300g a week and she is now 3.4kg. 2 more weeks to go and that means she will be more than 4kg? The thought of it scares me. Will I be able to give birth naturally? Sighs....

Braxton Hicks is getting more and more frequent. Its not very comfortable. The whole tummy is so tight and hard.

I wish baby will show her face to the world faster so that my suffering will end sooner but then again, once she pops, it will be the start of another round of suffering.

This two weeks, hubby and I have been enjoying our own time, going for good food, enjoying being together. We know that we will have less time to go out once the little one shows.

I love my hubby and I know that he loves me too...though he doesn't really show it. haha...

No comments: