Monday, November 2, 2009

Woke up at 5.30am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. Thats what happens when one doesn't feel at home. *yawn*

Felt kinda weird waking up at my grandma's place. Rested for about one hour more then me and hubby went down to my mom's stall to makan. Sat for a while, chit chat a bit and then we are back at my place to rest. I went to rest on my sis's bed and soon, I was in lala land. Hubby woke me up at 9.30am, I changed and we headed down to Fortunate Restaurant for our dim sum brunch.

It feels good to have dim dum and tea, talk abit, relax and just enjoy the two of us being together. We are enjoying every moment of it now as we know that soon, we will have very little time with baby around. Life is good.

We headed to Kiddy Palace soon after to buy more stuff. Oh, did I mention that I just spent more than $100 last night there? I also signed up for its member. 10% discount might not seem like alot but it adds up to quite a bit. Bought a little more baby stuff and spent another 40 bucks. Sighs...

Headed home and rested for a bit more. When my sisters got home, hubby played mahjong while I just watched tv. Moreena's dad drove the car over at about 6pm and we went down to Baby Avenue at Balestier to take a look at baby's cot and stuff. We got a shock at the prices there! Damn expensive lah! The wooden cots costs $1350! Imagine our shock! We walked around a bit and scooted out of there.

Decided to head down to Jalan Besar for dinner, had Teochew porridge and then headed to the Kiddy Palace at Toa Payoh Central to buy our baby's playpen. Bought one at $119 excluding mattress. The total amount including mattress and 2 bedsheets came to about $180. *heartache*

Now, I'm back at Granny's place but I'm alone....Hubby had to go home for the night as he is working tomorrow. Sighs...So lonely.

We'll be separated until my confinement is over. Sad eh? Sighs....

No comments: