Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm at my grandma's place now. I'll be doing my confinement here since my grandma has got a spare room and its only one block away from my place. My mom will be able to pop over anytime to cook my confinement meals for me.

Problem is....my grandma sleeps at 7pm and she sleep with her room door open so I won't be able to watch television in the living room and there is no television in the spare room. So....I'll probably be rotting away from 7pm...pure craziness...

Sighs...two week wait for baby to come into this world. It seems like I've got all the signs and symptoms of labour but nothing is happening...yet.

From what I've read, the signs of labour is:-

1. Lightening (when baby's head begin to drop into position in your pelvis)
2. Increase in vaginal discharge
3. The appearance of bloody show (a brownish or red-tinged mucous discharge)
4. More frequent and noticeably more intense Braxton Hicks contractions

I've for 2 out of that 4. I wonder when is baby gonna come. My back is aching more as the days goes by and the watermelon stretch marks are driving me nuts. They seem to appear overnight and as they increase in numbers, so does my desperation. I'm praying that baby comes soon so that the stretch marks will stop increasing.

Sighs....The sudden overnight appearance of these stretch marks made my previous 6 months of applying stretch mark cream diligently go to waste. I think I've given up hope. They will appear no matter how much cream I apply.

Now, all I can do is wait. Wait for baby to decide that its time for her to show her face to the world.....

No comments: