Thursday, November 12, 2009

Still waiting...

Changed a new template as the previous one wasn't working well already.

Sighs. Its been a while since I  updated my blog. Not in the mood to do so. It seems that baby is very comfy in my womb and is not coming out yet. 2 more days to my EDD and I am afraid that she will want to spend more time in there. In the meantime, I am feeling really big. Everyday I wait for the time to come and it feels like an eternity. Its getting so bad that I actually am losing sleep.

My mom did comment today that my bump does seem to be dropping down - a sign that baby is ready to arrive in this world - well, that did brighten up my day a little but then she was telling me that I should give baby formular milk as well as breastmilk since I am going back to work and blah blah blah...

She kept insisting that she knows better and that I will be too tired to breast feed baby entirely on my own when baby comes. Blah. She is such an idiot sometimes I just can't be bothered and I'll ignore her. Seriously, sometimes I do have the urge to give her a slap. The only thing stopping me is the fact that she is my mom. Bleah.

No comments: