Friday, September 18, 2009

Went for my 31st week check up yesterday. The check up is supposed to be done only on the 32nd week but I will be in my 32nd week only on Monday which is a public holiday. Apparently, doctor prefers to do the check up earlier then later.

Anyway, baby is 1.8kg. I think its a little small but he says its a good weight. The last time I went, baby was 1.2kg so she put on about 600grams. Hmm...I'm guessing that she will be somewhere near 3kg when she is born. 

Her face is half covered by the placenta - I think my placenta looks huge! Its almost the same size as the baby - and we couldn't really see anything clearly. I asked to do a 4D scan but was advised by my doctor not to. He says that I do not have enough fluid in front of baby's face and the money will be wasted.....

I forgot to ask doc for baby's scan photo again!!! Its been 8 months and I only have 3 of baby's scans. I'm so forgetful! Hubby says its ok coz we can't really see anything in the scan anyway but still....I feel like an idiot...

We went to HDB Hub after the check up. Had to check with the loan officer how we can get the HLE letter. So troublesome...Hubby is self employed but he does not own the stall that he is using now so he can't apply for income tax so he can't use income tax to declare his income. He had to do a statutory declaration to declare his income.

Anyway, got it done and I'll be printing out everything so that we can send out the HLE application letter. I wonder how much can we loan.....

No comments: