Friday, September 25, 2009

Hubby got me a new phone. The Nokia N97.


Ok lah...He sold my Nokia 5800 and topped up $200 for this phone. I topped up $100. Not exactly a gift. Actually, he's dying to lay hands on this phone so its actually his idea that he buy this phone. He wanted to buy and then resell it for a profit but when he got it, the selling value is not there anymore, meaning that if he were to sell if, he'd at most break even. So I thought why not I take this phone and this phone ended up with me lor.....

The features are pretty much similar to my Nokia 5800. Just that this touch screen is more sensitive to my touch, has a QWERTY keyboard and has higher megapixel at 5mp compared to the Nokia 5800's 3.2mp. Hmm....not too bad a phone I guess. I don't really like that the battery life is very short so I got to carry it's charger all over the place and that the charger is not the standard Nokia charger but its the USB type of charger so I can't just borrow it. If only they standardise all the chargers....

No comments: