Thursday, September 17, 2009

31 weeks and I'm going for my check up today. Somehow, I expect my gynae to say that my EDD will be earlier coz I can feel that she is so big already! She is kicking at my ribs all the time, especially when I am seated at my office desk working away. It gets so uncomfortable that I have to lay back at time and try rubbing my tummy to make her not kick at my ribs.

Its back to the days of having to wake up in the middle of the night to pee. Sighs....I hate that feeling. My sleep is also getting disturbed as I feel her doing her yoga moves in the night.

I am pretty sure that my baby will turn out to be a Kung-Fu expert. I think she is using my ribs for weight resistence training, that explains the kicking of the ribs...

6 more weeks of work to go before I can take maternity leave. It certainly feels like a lifetime! My quality of sleep is so bad now that I feel so tired every morning. I wish I can just go back to sleep and not have to work.

Crap lah.....The lady who was employed to take over my position cannot do her work and is definitely gonna make a mess of things when I am gone. Teehee....I hope that they will ask me to take over once I am back so that I can request for a pay raise. Maybe 20%? Then I will be getting $2k+. Quite a big amount for a ITE grad. LOL. Some diploma grads are not getting when I'm getting even after a few years in the workforce...

Enough of crapping. Update again after the check up!

No comments: