Thursday, September 10, 2009

Life is never easy. I've always asked my mother why give birth to me and my sisters when she don't love us.

My parents' marriage broke up when I was 11 years old. My dad had an affair. The separated when I was 11 years old but my dad had friends who "guarded" the door. My dad would appear when my mom brings a man home. My dad once confronted the guy at the corridor and they almost got into a fight. Luckily, there were police at the carpack behind my block investigating something and so I alerted them. It felt like I called the cops on my dad.....They finalised their divorce when I was 14 years old.

Just before they finalised their divorce, I found out that my mom was seeing a married man. I was disgusted. Her own marriage was broken up by a third party and yet she is seeing a married man. There was once my sisters and I went home late. Without keys, we knocked on the door. Guess what we saw? Our mother wrapped in a towel, obviously naked previously, coming to open the door for us. The man was in her room. We went home, showered and watch tv in the living room but we could still hear moaning from my mom's room. I was 14 and my sisters were 12 at that point of time.

She broke off with the man after a year. When I was 15, I received a call from my younger sister one day saying that my mom brought a man home. I confronted my mother and she said she pitied the guy coz he had nowhere to stay. I scolded her. I called her a slut. "Pua lok kuay" is what we say in hokkien. Yes, I called my mother that. So he had nowhere to stay, what business of yours is that? Anyway, he can sleep in the living room. Why share your bed? So that you can get laid? Why not just admit that you are itching down there?

I scolded her so bad that she cried. She promised me that there is nothing going on between him and her and that nothing will ever happen. 3 days later, I received a call from my sister to tell me that she saw them kissing. WTF. I give up. My mom is a slut. Period.

Yucks. Thats all I can say. I hate my mom. I seriously hate her. One of my younger sister had sex when she was 14 and went to the police coz she was afraid she'd get pregnant. I think she simply followed my mother's footsteps.

My other sister got sick of my mother and turned lesbian, I think. LoL.

I still get angry when I think of all the times that my mom lied to me. Oh, and her boyfriend now, is useless. Literally useless. Lives off my mom. Doesn't contribute a single cent. I think the only reason my mom lets him stay is because he gives her a good fuck.

No comments: