Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The long weekend is over. I'm back at work. Did I ever mention how much I hate my work? The only motivation is my salary. Currently I'm getting 1.8k which is quite a fair bit for someone who has only a NITEC cert like I am. I'm planning to do a private diploma after I have my baby and I will leave this company. It sucks. LOL.

I didn't really do much during the weekend. Actually, I can't really remember what I did....alamak...I'm starting to lose my memory. Keke...

Wait...let me try to recall...

Friday...went back to my mom's place, had dinner and stayed for the night. Its my usual friday routine.

Saturday...Ooooo...Now I remember...Had steamboat at hubby's place with his family. His parents, sisters and their partners. Ok lah. The usual steamboat fare lor. After that...watched TV the whole night.

Sunday...slept in the whole day and later in the evening, accompanied hubby to his usual kopitiam and kept him company while he drank with his friends. Like some old uncle...drink at kopitiam. Obviously, I can't drink so I was playing with his Iphone the whole time. My hubby like to drink lah. He says its his only hobby and those guys at the kopitiam are people who watched him grow up. LOL.

Monday..Hubby's off day coincided with mine so we both slept in! Stupid hubby switched off the aircon at 8plus and I woke up at 9 plus all sweaty. Darn irritating lor....I wake up soon after the aircon is switched off. Can you imagine how hot I felt? I wanted to move back home for good. Back at my place, I can on the aircon 24/7 and no one will nag at me. At his place, I have to bear with the heat in the afternoon or his mom will nag about the electricity bills. Sighs. I miss home lah!

I am dying to move back home but hubby keeps saying that he won't be able to sleep without me.....I don't believe him, confirm he will sleep when he is tired de...but I just can't bear to leave my hubby alone. HAha..I wonder what will happen to him when I go home for my confinement...

It feels like I haven't slept all night...My back aches, tummy aches, hip aches. Everything aches! I remember tossing and turning throughout the night. I need sleep. I reckon that the two weeks of maternity leave I took before my EDD will be spent sleeping....

No comments: