Monday, September 14, 2009

Okay....I still can't post photos. I wonder what happened to the button which we normally use to upload photos. Its gone, for like 2 weeks.

Anyway, I went to Orchard Ion for the first time on Saturday! Had a great time walking around town with my beloved sister. Hubby was being a pig at home. He hates going to town...heehee...

I went to Cotton On and bought a cardigan and a top. Cost me 40 bucks. I was shocked that I can fit in the clothes at Cotton On! I'm so big sized and yet I can fit into their clothes! Happy! Lalala~~

Went Bugis with hubby and my two little godsons. Its really tiring! One is four years old and the other is 1 and a half. Its tiring to have to look out for them when they walk. I wonder why issit that they don't look up when they walk and just keep banging into people.

I'm kinda scared...I'm not a patient person and trust me, I can be very very strict and fierce with kids. I'm worried that I might kill my own kid. Heehee...I almost drowned my godson the last time I went swimming with him. Now, my hubby should be afraid, be very afraid...

No comments: