Sunday, September 27, 2009

I absolutely hate my uncle. He's my grandma's first son. The eldest. If I'm not wrong.

He has been cheating my grandma of her money. Yes, damn shit. He jolly well knows that she is already senile and yet he keeps asking her for money. When my mom called him to confront him, he dare say that he is very broke and in need of money and that he owes loansharks money. Fuck him. He is the one who borrowed the money. Why are we the one to bear the brunt for him?

For so many years. he has never given my grandma a single cent and now, he wants her to sell her HDB flat and give him part of the money from the sales. Where is my grandma and my mentally disabled aunt going to stay? God must have been sleeping to let a man like that live for so damn long. When he was rich, he did not even think of my grandma. Now that he is broke, he keeps asking my grandma to sell the flat and give him the money.

KNNBCCB!

Now that my granda is old and senile, I really don't know what is going to happen. When she goes, my mentallly disabled aunt will be the only legal owner of the flat. I bet my last dollar that they will bring her to sell the flat off and my aunt being mentally disabled, will not know better.

My uncle is already suggesting putting my granda in a old folks home and my aunt in the Institute of Mental Health. So convenient right? Just throw them all away. Damn....I hate having relatives like that!

No comments: