Sunday, December 27, 2009

We're both sick.

I think I'm down with a cold. I've got blocked nose and a cough. I think I passed it to Larissa. I thought Larissa will be immune to it since I'm breastfeeding her. Shouldn't she be getting antibodies from the breastmilk that I am feeding her? Hmmm...

Its heart wretching to see her struggle to breathe with that blocked nose and I keep having to suck out her snot to help her clear her nostrils to breathe better. She hasn't been able to sleep properly due to the blocked nose and keeps waking up. I'm thinking if I should bring her to the pediatrician.

My mother is telling me not to bring her to the doctor as she is still so small and shouldn't be taking any medication but my hubby is urging me to bring her to the doctor. Who should I listen to?

I hope she will quickly recover....



No comments: