Thursday, December 17, 2009

She is one month old!

Larissa is one month old! My confinement is finally over, not that it actually matter...I didn't really follow the rules. I had the aircon or fan on, showered with warm water every two days and washed my hair as well. The only thing I followed was the food...

Anyway, I realised that I'm just too lazy to express my breast milk. Heehee...I've just started taking fenugeek and I think I'll have to start expressing soon so that I can increase my milk supply in order to store some just in case I need them in the future.

I've just learnt how to use the baby sling, not perfect but just okay to carry Larissa and I realise I need to adjust it pretty often. Will have to practice more often. Okays, time to update my blog with photos of my baby...




















No comments: