Monday, December 28, 2009

Larissa's nose is so blocked, I have to suck out the snot for her every few hours or when I hear her laboured breathing.


See the amount of snot?



Sighs...Really pains my heart to see my little girl suffering like that. We decided to go TCM so we went to the medicinal hall to get pearl powder as instructed by some aunties but the people from the medicinal hall said that pearl powder will cause the baby to have lots of phelgm and recommended another kind of powder. Fed it to baby once this morning and she seems to sleep better. (Been sleeping the whole day!)

We also went down to Kiddy Palace this morning to buy a stroller for her. She is getting heavier, already weighing 4.7kg at one month, and its straining my shoulders a bit when I carry her on the sling. Bought a stroller that has reversible handles so that we can see what she is doing. That stupid stroller cost $300 and I paid for it using the angbaos I got from my office and some of my relatives. Here's a photo of her first time on the stroller.



No comments: