Thursday, May 29, 2008

A New Blog

I'm starting a new blog. Its like starting a new life all over again!

Went for a walk at Toa Payoh Central with my best friend and her kid. I love being aroud him! He's just soooooo energetic! He doesn't walk, he runs! haha..I always have a hard time trying to catch up with him(the only workout that I've done this entire week).




Got tired of walking around aimlessly and took a cab to Botak Jones where we had our dinner. I think their food portions have been reduced...is it just my appetite growing or are they really reducing the portions? Hmm...good thing anyway, judging from other diners' leftovers. A voiceover in my head says, "remember mommy said not to waste food? There're people out there who haven't got enough to eat!" Kwakwa...



Guess what's amazing? He started taking photos with my handphone and they turned out to be pretty well taken! What more can you expect of a 3 yr old kid? I suspect that he's a photographer in the making! Decided that his christmas present this year shall be a camera! How about that? A camera to call his own! Reminder to self - got to look for one that is really cheap and very very shock proof..


No comments: