Saturday, May 31, 2008

Man, I feel like a woman!

Okay, I don't get it. Why is it that the boys won't let me join them when they go on a boys' night out? It not like I'm their girlfriend or something.

Given a choice, I'd choose hanging out with the boys than the girls. I hate it when girls start discussing which branded bag looks good, where they bought their shoes and stuff like that. I like to talk to guys about soccer, sports, politics and even women.

I like being able to laugh heartily, to enjoy my beer and to tell dirty jokes.

Okay, back to the point. Why can't these men treat me like a man? I won't expect you to pay for me, I don't mind you snorting when you laugh, I don't give a damn if you hit on a girl while we're out. Can't you guys just forget that I'm a lady?

Enough said. Bring on the booze like a man!

No comments: