Saturday, May 31, 2008

My deteriorating standard of "england"

I just realised how bad my command of english is.

I can't believe it! Imagine going from A1 to C6...

Must be because I hang around with too many chinese speaking people. To be truthful, my entire office speaks pretty bad english. Its painful when I read some of their emails.

Maybe I should hang out with more "proper english" speaking crowd.

Some of the things I think I should change:-

1. Go for drinks at Balaclava instead of the cheena KTV pub just next to my office.
2. Start hanging out with more caucasians.
3. Speak more English.
4. Read, read and read some more!
5. Go back to listening to Bossa Nova instead of cheena Cantopop
6. Get a caucasian boyfriend.

The last one is gonna be a tough one though...lol..

Its been quite some time since I hung out with people who spoke with an accent. My cheena friends actually think that people who speak/spoke (pardon the bad english) with accents are just some wannabes who try to hard. But I do enjoy hanging out with people like them. Okay...I'll admit it, I don't like guys with a moustache, body hair or what-so-ever, I like men with an accent. I have no idea why but I just find it oh-so-sexy. hahahas... (changing topic...lol)

One thing though...I don't like caucasians, I like asian men. Asian men with an accent. I always go googoo gaga over ABCs (American Born Chinese) or KBCs (Korean Born Chinese). The KBCs are so damn cute and they're especially delicious when they speak in Korean.

Oh dear, just realised that I might be revealing too much about myself here. Oh well...if you read my blog, I'll pray hard that we'll never get to meet or it might get embarrassing cause I suspect I might just reveal more saucy details on this little blog of mine. :p

No comments: