Thursday, February 3, 2011

Not That Brave

Yes, I have realised that. I am not as brave as I would like myself to be.

I have been talking about divorcing him but somehow or rather, I have not been able to bring myself to do it.

Is it because I still love him? I am pretty sure that is a no. In fact, I feel nauseous whenever he tries to get intimate or even try to hold my hand.

I think I pity him. If not for Larissa and myself, he has got absolutely nothing in the world. Yes, he has got his family but have I ever mentioned that they all hate him?

Also, I think that only my mother in law understands Larissa well enough to give her what she needs.

If I really intended to divorce him, it will have to wait till when she is older, when she understands things and is able to communicate her needs.

1 comment:

Sab said...

If u really decide to divorce him and u dun wanna lose larissa,den u better do it b4 she turns 6..custody goes to mummy when the child is below 6..if above,daddy can fight for custody..