Thursday, February 17, 2011

Weird Weird Dreams

I had two different dreams yesterday night that intrigued me.

The first dream, I dreamt of Andie Chen and his girlfriend kissing passionately in the rain. I wonder why the hell I had this dream. Weird to the max.

Second dream, I dreamt of my ex-schoolmate and I was married to him!?!? Lets call him E. I was married to him but we lead a loveless life. And then, A, my ex-colleague whom I used to date, came along. I am not gonna lie about it but pretty much of what I can remember of the dream is the passionate love making with him. How our lips touch and how electrifying it was.

In the dream, A is no longer a bar-tender like when we date but he ends his own bar. E is there and A is also there. I approached A and told him I love him but he did not reply. Instead, he just stared down the floor and I started crying. I screamed at him and somehow I know it was because I had a baby - Larissa - that he deems a burden so he did not want to be with me. The dream ended with me crying in the arms of my best friend in the bar and drinking to drown my sorrows.

Now, back to reality, this guy, A, lives just across the street from my mother in law's place. I've been staying with my mother in law for close to 2 years now and I have not met him. Is it my heart telling me that I miss him?

No comments: