Saturday, February 26, 2011

Funshion Crazy

My hobby that keeps me up at wee hours at night. 

Fringe, a series about pseudoscience. Many weird happenings and technology that we dont know about, yet. There are 3 seasons and I'm now at season 2. IMO, season 1 was the best. 

Naughty Kiss, Kim Hyun Joon is really cute here. Never really thought of him as good looking until I watched this. This is the Korean remake of the Japanese comic I think. I have watched the Japanese version and I think this Korean remake is not true to the comic book but I still finished it coz Kim Hyun Joon is too much of an eye candy to miss. heehee...There is also the Taiwanese series that I heard is not bad. I'll probably catch that soon.

Birth of a Rich Man, A story about a man who always knew that he is a rich man son although he has never seen his father. It shows how he falls in love with a stingy rich man's daughter and brings us through his journey of searching for his parents. First time I've seen Ji Hyun Woo and I think he's a guy that I will fall in love with and very handsome and unattainable like Kim Hyun Joon,


White Collar, story about a man who is a theft and fraud who cooperates with the FBI after his girlfriend leaves him and goes missing. Later, he becomes a civilian consultant for the FBI and helps them solve many cases


My Princess, story about a girl who did not know that she is a princess until Park found her and in order to reinstate her as the princess, Park will have to part with all the money that his family left for him and give them back to the society. Will he return all the money?  With  Song Seung Hun, do I need to explain more?


The Vampire Diaries, two vampire brothers, Damon and Stephan, who falls in love with the same woman, Elena, who is a doppleganger of the vampire who turned them into vampire. I simply love Ian Somerhalder's blue blue eyes. So handsome. 

No comments: