Friday, February 18, 2011

Peak Period is Over!

Peak period is officially over! YAY!

Its such a stressful period! Every mistake that we do will result in having to compensate customers. Imagine sending buffet there and having customers tell you that they did not order the buffet. Sighs. 

Anyway, its been a while since I updated anything about my precious Larissa. Betcha dying to see her? LOL. 

Here's some photos of her:

Trying on mommy's cap

I gave her bangs just 2 days before CNY. A tad too short but still damn cute.

Here's her posing for the camera.

Her sitting on her favourite rocking horse at the playground.

Hello, hello baby you called?
I can't hear a thing
I have got no service





樂 

Liked her photos? Do me a favor and click on the Nuffnang ads okay? Thanks!

No comments: