Saturday, January 22, 2011

Incapable of Handling Stress

After almost a year of going back to the workforce, I realize that I'm not really good at handling stress. I get stressed out easily and I find myself being unable to focus whenever I'm stressed.

It showed when I was tasked to take over the department and had many new things to learn and do. I find myself losing hair and getting backaches that I normally do not have.

However, after this episode, I find myself learning new things and pushing myself further. I must say that I have mistaken my colleague's kindness. The only way to learn the ropes is to do everything all by myself and I have learnt quite a bit in a months time.

Like they say, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. I must say that I am stronger than I think I am.

Weirdly, it feels good to have so much work to do. At least, I feel good after completing what I'm tasked to do. I've decided to stay on and fight for it.

No comments: