Monday, September 20, 2010

Shane's 1st

Over the weekend, Larissa and I went to join Shane for his birthday party. We arrived at about 4.30pm but sadly, Larissa fell asleep at about 5pm. She only woke up at 7pm and we had to leave soon after. Shane is so well behaved in comparison to Larissa! How i wish Larissa is half as well behaved! Lol...Shane's mummy, Hazel was a very nice host. She took time to have a chat with me though she had many guests to attend to. It's our first meeting after chatting for over a year! Haha... Nice mummy she is and she is already so slim! Me jealous! Hahaha...anyway, I forgot to snap a photo of Shane with Larissa. She is so chor lor she actually grabbed Shane by his shirt collar! I had to keep my eyes on her to make sure she did not hurt him. Next time, I must get someone to watch Larissa while I snap photos of them together.
 Here's some of Larissa's photo at the party




See how chor lor she is? Cannot even sit properly...

The first time she is standing unassisted and its at Shane's party!



Here is Shane's 5kg cake

No comments: