Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I just bought a secondhand Panasonic Lumix LX3! I know...its not first hand so whats there to be excited about right? Well...I don't see why I have to buy a first hand one when a secondhand one will make do. Maybe in future when I am buying a even higher end camera, will I buy a first hand one. But for now, this will make do. I'm learning how to do use the camera. All the ISO, Aperture, Focus blah blah blah is making me dizzy. Got to have someone explain it to me but apparently, none of my friends really know what they are about. LOL.
This camera is very good for taking photos in very low light areas. I love that I do not need to on the flash at night and I can take photos without disturbing my sweetie! Anyway, let the photos do the talking!

Here is my Panasonic Lumix LX3

My very first photo taken with my new camera!

The red dot from the auto focus thingy is too bright for her.

She is fiddling with the items that came along with the camera while I am busy snapping away. 






See that serious look on her face!

My smiley baby




Sitting on her potty

No comments: