Saturday, September 4, 2010

Its been a while since I blogged. Larissa is already 9 months old! She is now 70.5cm and weighing 9.5kg. 

Its really amazing to see my little girl growing everyday. She now knows how to kiss me on the lips but she will only do it once! hahah.... She also knows how to show when she is full and wants to stop eating by crinkling her face and turning her head away from the food. Oh, not too long ago, I was complaining about her teeth not coming yet and now she has got two pearlie whites already!

She is now at a stage whereby she is trying to learn how to stand. How I regret placing her on the walker! She is now trying to stand on tiptoes and she will let her hands go after standing up! My oh my! All coz she is normally supported on the walker and she is so used to it, she thinks she will not fall without the walker. The nurse who accessed her at the polyclinic told us not to put her in the walker so often. 

Her hair is also growing out now. Her hair is so thick that it causes her to pespire all the time and my FIL is presurising me to give her a haircut. Sighs...men. lol. Anyway, here's some of her photos...

She's trying to get herself up by holding onto my grandma's wheelchair

She is still so boyish looking.

Playing with a belt.

No comments: