Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I am tired...

I really am very tired. Sick and tired of all his lies.

His iPhone rang last night when my husband fell asleep. Though its not logged in, it says that he was tagged in some photos. I knew that something was wrong but I couldn't view it as I do not have his password. He says its his privacy. Anyway, I reset his password and logged in. Guess what I saw? Photos of him and the girl! Behaving like a couple. Apparently, he lied about having never dated her alone and he went on many dates with the girl. Well, he claims that those are group outings, and I wonder why is there only photographs of the TWO of them. They went prawning, played pool, went prawning and even went cycling at ECP.

Previously, he claimed that the girl's name is Jennifer, that she don't have Facebook and he has deleted her contacts. The girl's name is actually Sophie Lee, she does have Facebook and I don't know if he has deleted her contacts as he might have saved it under a guy's name like he did the last time. Earlier, when he claimed that he did nothing with the girl and that the girl has a boyfriend, I asked that I meet the girl and her boyfriend to clarify everything. Now, it seems that he is not as innocent as he seems to be huh?

My mother called me this morning to tell me that there are photographs of him and the girl on the internet. My friend is a common friend of my husband and this girl and she saw the photos and showed them to my mother. What can I say? Sighs.

I asked him if the girl knows about us, he says yes, she knows that I am angry then why is this girl tagging photos of him? Isn't she trying to be funny? She is out to destroy our marriage. Such a slut but I thank her. It is thanks to her that I know what a bloody fuzking liar he is.

How can I ever learn to trust him again? I don't think I can. I just can't anymore.

1 comment:

Ivy said...

Its really sad to have to go through all these. I come from a single parent family and I never for once thought that this will happen to me. I think some women are perverted biatches who like to snatch other people's husband. Sighs...anyway, I will email you sometime soon okays?