Friday, September 10, 2010

Life sucks.

Those of you who know me personally will know that I am going through a rough patch right now. Things seem to be heading nowhere and I'm stuck in a rut. 


I'm trying to get out of this but no one around me seem to understand what I am going through. Even the man who sleeps beside me is giving me problems instead of helping me through this rough patch. 


It really makes me think if I have married the wrong man. I need someone to be there for me, to put my hand and hold me along instead of bashing me and kicking me into deep shit. 


Honestly, I really have no idea why I married him. I really regret it and I have been begging him to let me go and we'll have a divorce. You think he'd agree? Fat chance. I'm only staying with him because of Larissa but I am pretty damn sure that once I get out of this shit, he'll be out of my life. 

No comments: