Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's been more than 6 months since the birth of Larissa and I have still got 18kg more to lose!! WTF!!!

I think its about time that I curb my eating as I've been gorging myself. Especially on days when I can't seem to express enough milk.

I seem to think that only by eating more will I get more milk. I know its very wrong but I tend to binge when the milk supply is low cause I actually feel depressed.

Somehow, I think breastfeeding has done me more harm than good. I tend to be very emotional when I can't get enough milk and I will snap at my hubby or just anyone who steps on my tail accidentally.

I have also been binge eating so much that I am not losing any weigh at all, in fact, I am putting on the pounds.

It doesn't help that Larissa is going through the milk strike period and is drinking only 120mls per session. I am trying to feed her more semi solids but she is rejecting them. I have tried sweet potato puree, apple puree, pear puree and white grain cereal but she just rejects them all. She will take a few mouths and then refuse to eat.

What am I going to do next??

No comments: